Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Comic Book Day / Tampa Comic Convention part 2

Ok I know i've been blowing my own whistle lately but I'm thrilled and excited and can't help it. I'll be at Famous Faces and Funnies on May 1st... from 11 AM to 9PM doing sketches along side Karl Moline and Tony Bedard AND!!! Sebastian Piccione a good friend Amazing writer and good artist in his own right who is the one I credit for lighting a fire under my ass and get back into this , he'll be there signing his published character Cat 5 so come join us. Fun for all so come down and join us ... Corner of Wickham Road and 192 in Melbourne...

Then on May 2nd I'll be at the Tampa Comic Convention sitting with Sergio Cariello and I couldn't be happier to see a great goup of people like Amanda Stevens and Paul Pelletier...you can check it out.
www.tampacomicconvention.com

Hope to see you all there and I hope that you like the sketches... ...
Talk at you soon
NEIL

No comments: